Color: Cedar Oxford
Condition: Excellent Condition
Seller Notes: Even in an XS it is still a little big for me.
The Rayburn Shirt is the ultimate multi-purpose snap-front shirt. Whether on the bike, traveling to work, or exploring a new city this classic design is capable of high performance (fast drying, wicking, no-stink) but doesn’t brag on it. If anything, this is a stealth shirt that excels in a wide range of challenging environments. And it’s made just for you in your size and color, by artisans in Old Fort, North Carolina..
Fabrication & Features
- Updated Articulated mesh vents for greater mobility and airflow
- On-the-go Snaps (one-handed attach and detach)
- Anti wrinkle, wicking, and quick dry for trips on bikes, in cars, and on planes
- Durable and breathable
- Pocket slot for securing eyewear
- Lens cloth at hem
- A hit of reflectivity for night safety
- UPF 50 Material
- Sewn by artisans, one at a time for for you, in Old Fort, NC
SIZE GUIDE - RAYBURN SHIRT
INCHES XS S M L XL XXL Chest Circumference 42.5 43.5 45.75 48.75 51.75 54.75 Front Length 27.5 28.5 29.5 30.5 31.5 32.5 CENTIMETERS XS S M L XL XXL Chest Circumference 107.95 110.49 116.20 123.82 131.44 139.06 Front Length 69.85 72.39 74.93 77.47 80.01 82.55
NOTE: Measurements provided are garment measurements.
Pro Tip: The Rayburn Shirt is a roomier fit than our Signature Fit Icon Shirt, and is more similar to our Relaxed Athletic Fit Icon Shirt. If you prefer a closer fit in the torso, or you fall between sizes, we recommend sizing down with the Rayburn Shirt.
Backed By Treet Buyer Protection