Icon Shirt Signature Fit (Older Version)
Color: Appalachian Spruce
Condition: Good Condition
Seller Notes: This has been repaired by kitsbow in both of the armpit area, and is not noticeable visually. Once it was repaired the chest got a little tighter so it doesn't fit me anymore. This is a size small but I would say it fits in between a mens small and an extra small now.
The Icon Shirt Signature Fit is the result of an eight year quest to create the most versatile and best fitting outdoor shirt we could imagine.
The Pendleton® wool fabric is both soft and tough; and regulates temperature naturally, maximizing comfort as conditions change, making it perfect for traveling light.
The articulated shoulder vents combined with a not-too-slim cut, enhance body shape while optimizing range of motion. All the details are meticulously crafted, down to the last snap.
- Chamfered pocket flaps and cuffs
- Cuff openings designed to accommodate a watch
- Schoeller®-shape 3XDRY shoulder and elbow patches for water and abrasion resistance
- Pocket slot for securing eyewear
- On-the-go Snaps
- Articulated shoulder vents for greater mobility
- Added reflectivity for night safety
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
SIZECHART - THE ICON SHIRT, SIGNATURE FIT
INCHES XS S M L XL XXL Length 28.5 29.25
Chest 39.5 41.5
45.5 47.5 49.5
CENTIMETERS XS S M L XL XXL Length 72.4
110.5 115.6 120.7 125.7 Sleeve Length** 62.23
Measurements provided are garment measurements.
**Sleeve length is measured from the shoulder seam to the end of the cuff.
* SIZE CHOICE MAY DEPEND ON HOW YOU CHOOSE TO WEAR THIS GARMENT. IF YOU WISH TO WEAR AS A SHIRT, SIZE DOWN. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MORE ROOM FOR LAYERS, SIZE UP.
Backed By Treet Buyer Protection