AoB Lory Merino Henley
Color: Blue Ash
Condition: Excellent Condition
Seller Notes: Excellent condition. Worn once or twice only. No sign of wear. Got too many henley shirts and need to clean out closet.
The Asheville on Bikes gear was created in collaboration with Kitsbow to promote the advocacy initiatives for better biking and walking infrastructure in Asheville, NC and the surrounding Western North Carolina region.
The Lory Merino Henley Top is the very definition of a do-it-all long sleeve top, with soft merino fibers engineered to sit against the skin, the Lory adapts to changing weather, keeping body temperature just right in temps ranging from 30-65 degrees. Worn by itself or as a base layer, it is our idea of the perfect long sleeve.
Fabrication & Features
- (34%) Soft merino yarn sits next to skin and pulls away moisture while regulating temperature. And the (66%) polyester yarns are knit to the outside, facing the elements, delivering toughness and quick drying.
- Henley snaps quickly to adjust for optimal comfort
- Resists Odor
- Base layer or single layer versatility
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
SIZE CHART - LORY MERINO HENLEY TOP
Inches XS S M L XL Bust 32.5 34.5 36.5 38.5 41.5 Sweep 33 35 37 39 42 Sleeve Length 6.75 7 7.25 7.5 7.875 Centimeters XS S M L XL Bust 82.6 87.6 92.7 97.8 105.4 Sweep 83.8 88.9 94.0 99.1 106.7 Sleeve Length 17.1 17.8 18.4 19.1 20.0
* SIZE CHOICE MAY DEPEND ON HOW YOU CHOOSE TO WEAR THIS GARMENT. IF YOU WISH TO WEAR AS A SHIRT, SIZE DOWN. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MORE ROOM FOR LAYERS, SIZE UP.
**SLEEVE LENGTH IS MEASURED FROM CENTER OF BACK OF GARMENT TO END OF SLEEVE
Backed By Treet Buyer Protection